Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful

I felt like writing this to remind myself of how positive I feel right now when I have a bad day. I got to go to Wednesday Dinner at Tif and Steven's last night - www.haveninthehood.blogspot.com - because my night class was cancelled. This semester will be over soon, and I look forward to having Wednesday nights back with these wonderful people. The presence of God in this family's house is amazing and I could not be more blessed to know these guys. Choosing to send positive vibes from this neighborhood is a hard thing to do, and I can't think of a family with a more open or loving outlook. I also want to say that with 4 kids and one on the way, Tif and Steven know how to share with the community in a priceless way. Also, Citadel is a really great game! It brought out some of the nerd in me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment